Blue Medicare members are eligible for a no- or low-cost membership to the Silver&Fit Healthy Aging and Exercise program. With the program, you have access to over 14,000 fitness facilities or up to two at-home fitness kits per benefit year. You’ll also enjoy a library of online classes, healthy-aging resources and social clubs to stay connected to what you love.1
- 1The Silver&Fit program is provided by American Specialty Health Fitness, Inc. (ASH Fitness), a subsidiary of American Specialty Health Incorporated (ASH). The program is not part of a member’s policy or benefits and is not available on our Plan G-HD. All programs and services are not available in all areas. Please make sure to talk to a doctor before starting or changing an exercise routine. Silver&Fit, Fit at Home, and the Silver&Fit logo are trademarks of ASH. Other names or logos may be trademarks of their respective owners. Home kits are subject to change. Not all YMCAs participate in the network. ASH does not offer Blue Cross NC products or services. Not connected with or endorsed by the US government or the federal Medicare program.
Good hearing is important to your health. With TruHearing, Blue Medicare members are eligible for hearing aid copayments as low as $699, plus low- or no-cost hearing exams and follow-up1 , one-on-one guidance with TruHearing experts, free batteries and more.2
- 1Must be performed by a TruHearing network provider.
- 2TruHearing® is a registered trademark of TruHearing, Inc. Three follow-up visits must be used within one year after the date of initial purchase. Free battery offer is not applicable to the purchase of rechargeable hearing aid models.
As a Blue Cross and Blue Shield member, you have access to variety of health and wellness discounts. Save on fitness gear, hearing and vision services, nutrition and weight loss programs, and more.1
- 1© 2000‐2020 Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association ‐ All Rights Reserved. The Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association is an association of independent, locally operated Blue Cross and Blue Shield Plans. Blue365® offers access to savings on items that Members may purchase directly from independent vendors, which are different from items that are covered under the policies with your Blue Cross and/or Blue Shield Company (each a “Blue Company”), its contracts with Medicare, or any other applicable federal healthcare program. The products and services described herein are neither offered nor guaranteed under your Blue Company’s contract with the Medicare program. In addition, they are not subject to the Medicare appeals process. Any disputes regarding these products and services may be subject to your Blue Company’s grievance process. Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association (BCBSA) may receive payments from Blue365 vendors. BCBSA does not recommend, endorse, warrant or guarantee any specific Blue365 vendor or item.
Landmark Health services are available for eligible Medicare Advantage members. A copay isn’t required for these services.
Landmark Health offers in-home care when you need extra help managing your chronic conditions. They don’t replace your regular doctor. Instead, they work with your doctors and specialists to give you the best care. Landmark Health is perfect for wellness visits, urgent care, or post-hospital care at home without traveling to an office. Get care in the comfort of your own home.
What services does Landmark Health provide?
- Medical, behavioral and social care in your home
- Urgent care home visits
- Wellness visits
- Post-discharge visits
- 24/7 availability
- Works alongside your regular doctor
Eligible chronic conditions:
- Coronary heart disease
- Heart failure
- Chronic kidney disease
- Pulmonary disease
- Atrial fibrillation
- Cerebral vascular disease
- Vascular disease
- Chronic liver disease
- Hypertension with and without complications
Contact Landmark Health
TTY: 1-888-451-9957 / 711
Learn More About Landmark Health